Lidia Boiso- Creative
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Web: lidiaboiso.com
Hands-on copywriter/cd specialized in telecoms, automobiles & premium alcoholic beverages. Expert in camouflaging great strategy into creativity. Extensive US Hispanic and global experience. Bilingual (Spanish and English). Tin toy robots tinkerer and vintage toy repair addict.
LNC (New York) Sr. Creative Copywriter
- Developing the 2016 DM rebranding campaign for Verizon Fios.
- Developed multiplatform advertising for Verizon Wireless.
VOX PROFERO (New York) Sr. Creative Copywriter/ ACD/ Creative Director
- Lead the creative team that successfully landed the Vonage account for the US Hispanic Market as well as Vital Dent.
- Successfully created (along with B2B agency The Gate) the 2014 local NYC campaign for. ConEdison.
- Oversaw two creative teams handling the Macys and Fifth Third Bank accounts for the US Hispanic Market.
- Supervised the international team developing the Lucha-Libre Konami game multiplatform launch campaign.
- Developed the creativity that landed the Verizon Wireless retail, Macys, and Pernód Ricard (Martell Cognac, Chivas Regals) accounts
- Supervised production and post-production of all content, developing relationships with key quality content providers to maximize budget and timing efficiencies for the agency.
AVRETT FREE GINBSBERG (New York)
- Developed the creativity for National US Hispanic Campaign for Dewars’ 12.
EURO RSCG & PARTNERS (HAVAS) (New York) Sr. Creative Copywriter
- Created and executed TV campaigns for MCI, Evian, Remy Martin, Yahoo! Personals, Reckit Beckinser. Puig Fragrances, International Paper & intel.
- Developed the successful advertising for Subway fast food chain.
- Worked extensively on brand and dealership work for Volvo Cars North America.
- Contributed to the new business efforts of EURO RSCG/HAVAS, for the Latin America and the US Hispanic market.
LEO BURNETT (Caracas) Sr. Copywriter/ ACD / Regional Creative director for Fiat & Alfa
- Lead the development of Fiat Motors & Alfa Romeo campaigns for the South American/Caribbean Region.
- Successfully lead the team that created multimedia advertising for famous brands such as: United Distillers (Johnnie Walker), Procter&Gamble (Pampers and Head&Shoulders), Heinz Foods, McDonald’s, Shell (Lubricants and Retail Stores division), Liberty Mutual insurance and Banco Mercantil.
- Supervised production and post-production of all regional content in conjunction with key local producers
PRATT School of Arts (New York)
Degree: Certificate on Graphic Design; Electronic Imaging and Illustration.
Universidad Central de Venezuela (Caracas)
BFA: Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications & Journalism (Licentiate degree)
2016 BBH (Bartle, Bogle & Hegarty) Beautiful Minds Strategic Planner Challenge Winner Team
DAVIES AWARDS: SILVER: Vueno Vonito Varato Vonage Multimedia Campaign
EFFIES: Vueno Vonito Varato Vonage Hispanic Multemedia Campaign
ADVERTISING AGE HISPANIC CREATIVE AWARDS
GOLD Yahoo! Hola & Adios TV Campaign. SILVER Disneyland Radio Campaign.
ANDA, NATIONAL ADVERTISING AWARDS: Multimedia Campaign for Mercantil Bank.
NEW YORK FESTIVALS: Partnership for a Drug Free Venezuela TV piece.
WINNER OF THE STUDENT CREATIVITY CONTEST: A Creative Career with J. Walter Thompson
Bilingual (English and Spanish). Proficient in French & Italian. Knowledge of Catalan & Portuguese.
Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Power Point, Keynote.
This is how I’ve been described (and my friends say is very accurate):